Indianapolis IN 317-559-5545 CORP4CHARACTERCaller Company: CORP4CHARACTER
Caller Company: Corp4CharacterCall Type: Unknown
Indianapolis IN 317-559-5545 CORP4CHARACTERCalled me at my new business number. I answered with my company's name and said "this is Kendal." She asked to speak to Charles. I said "I'm sorry you have the wrong number." She scoffed, rudely said "excuse me" and hung up.
Yes, I also just received a call from this 317-559-5545 number and the lady asked for someone named Jeanette and I told her she had the wrong number. She said "excuse me" and hung up. These type calls are so very annoying....I hate to get them.Caller Company: Corp4CharacterCall Type: Unknown
REPORT A PHONE NUMBER
Couldn't find what you were looking for? Please report it to help others. And when people see a number that they recognize, they will be more inclined to provide information. Submit a phone number now and let's see what others make of it!
- Wall St. ends down as Yellen warns on valuations
- JPMorgan probed over role in French tax evasion case
- McDonald's Southern California restaurants testing kale
- Yellen cites 'potential dangers' in U.S. stock valuations
- MasterCard doubles card numbers in Middle East, Africa
- First Libor jury trial delayed in London
- Bank of America shareholders back board despite criticism
- U.S. private payrolls growth eases; productivity falls
- European lenders dash Greek hopes for quick aid deal
- Oil's bull run hides a deep disconnect, crude traders warn
- Proxy firms recommend JPMorgan shareholders vote against pay plan
- Pimco client outflows will hit profit: Allianz
- StanChart sees UK bank tax rising again amid HQ review
- No deal with Greece on Monday, but mood positive: Dijsselbloem
- U.S. private sector adds 169,000 jobs in April: ADP
- Safety regulators probe Fiat Chrysler SUV recall fix in U.S.
- Chesapeake Energy has loss, sees more output
- Accused 'flash crash' trader tells UK court: 'I did nothing wrong'
- Bond rout rattles all assets
- Facebook's Sandberg speaks at husband's memorial
- Sleazy new debt collection practices
- For the Families of Some Debtors, Death Offers No Respite
- Debt collectors harassed consumers with violent threats, FTC says
- Debt collectors face state crackdown
- Complaints about aggressive debt collectors on rise
- Death won't stop these debt collectors
- Expired debt coming back to haunt some through deceptive means